Tuesday, December 16, 2008

I love My Employer

Recession or no recession . . . my employer rocks!

Last night we had our annual holiday party even in an era when everyone is scaling back or eliminating them all together. Great appetizers, free wine and beer, a full buffet dinner with beef tenderloin and a chocolate fondue fountain for dessert. Oh and to top it all off, we all got $200 Visa gift cards from the President's Office. I work in non-profit so a bonus of this type is unheard and much appreciated! I brought T along too. He's great in these types of situations too! He just blends right in and chats it up with everyone.

It's been over a week since I've posted. Laid low last weekend but did go and see MILK with T. It was fantastic, inspirational, but sad in the end. I highly recommend seeing it. Sean Penn . . . he was awesome and really seemed like Harvey Milk. Go check this movie out!

No comments: