Thursday, December 18, 2008

The Happenings

Oh how I love my job even more today! The weather people are predicting 12 inches of snow tomorrow for Boston. Many staff members are still suffering from the crippling ice storm that hit the region last weekend and so an email just went out - we're CLOSED tomorrow! Woo hoo! Boy am I glad I've had a productive week! The productive week is also why I'm making this post!

So tomorrow I'll get up, hit the gym, and then have a 12:30pm dentist appointment. I have to get a cavity taken care of. Guess its a small one. This is my first. I almost made it 29 years without ever having one. After that, maybe I'll do some Christmas shopping. I did a little bit online but that's it.
In other news... on Sunday, I was elected president of my church group for 2009! I'm super excited and very happy about it. I've been attending for three years now and absolutely love it. It is such an awesome place and so welcoming.

No comments: