Sunday, December 7, 2008

Crazy Work Week

This past week was very busy and quite frustrating! I was very happy when I got out of the office around 5pm on Friday night. This week will be close to lasts but the good thing... my students are done this week and go home for winter break. Thank god!

Lately, I haven't been feeling this blog. Not sure why other than I don't feel as though I have much to say. Maybe its because T reads my blog and I'm afraid to write stuff. I don't have much reason for that but I think its a self conscious thing. Don't want to scare him away lol.

I think I need to go to the doctor soon. I've been having breathing issues and chest pains from time to time. Not sure why. This hasn't happened before. Even if I don't go to the gym for months, this doesn't happen. So it makes me a little nervous.

Next week I need to begin my Christmas shopping. I have no idea what to buy everyone. My sister in law and bro are easy. They're getting gift cards. T is all set, I know what items I'm getting him. But everyone else . . . who knows . . . my parents are hard to buy for. My grandparents are even more difficult. They have everything they want and need.

Maybe I'll put my little Christmas tree up with T tonight. Yeah, we'll do that after church.

No comments: