Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Thanksging is here

No, I haven't died or vanished from the face of the earth, I've been busy and also haven't had much to say. But now I do! I'm beginning to stress out about Thanksgiving and visiting the family this weekend. As always any holiday creates a significant amount of anxiety for me and this one is no different. For example, My dad is a great guy and I love him very much, but he is a stubborn and frustrating man to listen to. I'd bet my next pay check I'll hear him complain over and over again about how busy he is with work at my grandparents. . . whine, whine, whine. He blindly continues to believe my brothers kid coming in February is going to be a boy. He doesn't want my brother or anyone to tell him what the sex of the baby is. Sorry dad, it's actually a girl! I'll call my brother and tell him to put the brandy on ice!

Well, we've had a few fights, nothing Earth shattering . . . and still going strong. Sunday, T and I hit 7 months. Oh, next week will be 7 months at my new job. Scary, I know. Time FLYS! How about I finish this post with some long over due desktop favorites!


Yum!




How do you get a body like that?

No comments: