Monday, January 21, 2008

Things Most of You Don't Know About Me

Thought this would be fun.

Things Most of You Don't Know About Me:

A) Four jobs i have had in my life:
1. Camp Counselor
2. Sales Clerk at Western Auto
3. Waiter
4. Higher Education Administrator

B) Four Movies I could Watch Over and Over:
1. Braveheart
2. To Wong Foo Thanks for Everything Julie Newmar
3. Love Actually
4. Ghost

C) Four places i have lived:
1. Boston, Massachusetts, USA
2. Fairfield, Connecticut, USA
3. My boring ass home town, Connecticut, USA
4. My mom's womb, USA

D) Four TV Shows I Love to Watch (at the moment):
1. Brothers & Sisters
2. Grey’s Anatomy
3. Project Runway
4. Real Time with Bill Mahr

E) Four Places I've been on Vacation:
1. Warsaw & Krakow, Poland
2. London, United Kingdom
3. San Francisco, California
4. Orlando, Florida

F) Websites I Visit Daily:
1. www.boston.com/globe
2. www.gmail.com
3. www.cnn.com
4. www.facebook.com

G) Four of My Favorite Foods:
1. Pierogis
2. Penne with Chicken & Shrimp, in a pesto cream sauce (Giacomo's in Boston!)
3. A Steak
4. Scallops

H) Four Places I Would Rather Be Right Now:
1. Hanging out with my identical twin brother
2. At a café/bar with all of my best friends
3. A warm location, i.e. the Caribbean
4. A gay ghetto

I) Four Things I Must Do Before I Depart This Life:
1. Fall in love
2. Bungee Jump
3. African Safari
4. Sky Dive

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.