Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Windfall!!

So I have come into a financial windfall.... yeah, got me some extra cash. Ok, who am I kidding, I've been turning tricks on Huntington Avenue and just saved the cash.

And what do I do when I have a little bit of a windfall? Yes, you got it...help the economy by buying shit.

Introducing my brand new baby . .Isn't he gorgeous? Oh and btw, I'm not racist Foxy! The black one was more expensive than the white one! I know I posted here before saying that I was going to wait until October. Fuck that, I couldn't wait and I knew the $$$ would have gone toward something else.

I really do love it too! Wireless rocks too! The only downfall is getting used to a laptop again and learning a new operating system.

I have to say though, Mac OS X is tight! It works very and is quite east to use. My only large problem has been getting my dam PC to transfer the files to my mac. I think it knows its on the way out. I'm probably going to sell my PC. Anyone interested? 2.0 GHZ, 512 MB RAM, 80 GB Dell PC. In good condition. Drop me an email - ctprepboi80@gmail.com

No comments: