Monday, April 13, 2009

"I Don't Look Good Naked"

"I don’t look good naked. I’ve got chicken legs and my balls hang too low. I hear they get lower and saggier as you get older, and that’s fucked up. I’ll have to tuck mine into my socks." —Enrique Iglesias to the Mirror

Not sure what body he's talking about. I wouldn't mind check his bod out and giving him my opinion.

When asked if he'd post naked, he said:

"I don’t think I have the package for that! If they can Photoshop the pictures and make my manhood look bigger, then maybe. But they must have done that with Beckham, right?...Having said that, it’s a good thing if I say I have a small one, because then you’ve got the element of surprise. When people see it they’ll go, ‘Wow, it’s not as small as I thought it was going to be!’ The best thing to do is start dating a girl with small hands…I was interviewed by a sexologist once who told me the average size is five-and-a-half inches, so I measured myself. There were a bunch of sleepless nights after that, let me tell you. No, I’m kidding – I’m doing OK down there."

No comments: