Monday, February 11, 2008

Hi Kids

Just posting with some random thoughts . . .

I'm getting ready for bed. I'm quite tired and its 12:05am . . . this is surprising, I'm never tired at this time of night. Yay, maybe I'll get a full 7 hours of sleep tonight.

Had an alright weekend I guess. I've been pretty nasty to myself, putting myself down like its my job. Still trying to figure out why I made this a sport to engage in this weekend.

The good - I went to the gym 5 times last week and averaged 4 times a week in January. I can't stop! I went today and it felt great. Awesome way for me to reset. My arms are so sore they hurt as I type this. Love it!

Ok, I must go .. . I can't stop yawning . . . more later, night!

2 comments:

Alpha Omega said...

Great job on the guy guy...keep up the good work.

Sure that it is paying off for ya!

Chup-Chup said...

i wish i could do the same...sometimes i go to the gym 5 times a week (for two weeks) and then i don't show up for a week...i won't lose the winter weight if i keep doing that...
btw, thanx for visiting my blog :)