Thursday, February 7, 2008

Bye Mitt

Nothing makes me happier than to click onto cnn.com this afternoon and see Mitt Romney ending his campaign for president. LOVE IT!

He was a terrible governor and literally did nothing but campaign for president as governor of Massachusetts.

And what was with his last speech? He said: "In this time of war, I simply cannot let my campaign be a part of aiding a surrender to terror. This is not an easy decision. I hate to lose" and "If this were only about me, I'd go on. But it's never been only about me. I entered this race because I love America, and because I love America, in this time of war I feel I have to now stand aside for our party and for our country."

Um, what the hell does terrorism have to do with it? This guy is just like GWB . . . using the politics of fear to "fear America" into doing what they want which really ends up being nothing or just another war.

Well Mitt, thanks for playing. Go back home to Belmont, Mass. or Michigan, or Salt Lake or where ever you're now from.

No comments: