Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Shocking & Sad: Heath Ledger

I'm in shock and saddened to learn about the death of Heath Ledger. What a terrible loss, a very talented, young guy, not even at the height of his career, dead at age 28. Cause of death has not been confirmed, but the NY Times is saying a potential suicide. That is the rumor for now.

How sad. I thought he did a great job playing the role of Enis Del Mar in Brokeback Mountain. He was believable and deserved the Oscar nomination he received from his work.

More on this at the NY Times


Heath as the Joker in the next Batman movie.

2 comments:

Alpha Omega said...

Yo...

Don't you think it is interesting that the authorities go straight to suicide?

He could have just done an accidential overdose...

No one will know the truth but Heath.

Sad indeed...

Unknown said...

Hello

I love your blog.

Can I add a link to your blog on my blog?
I am also a best male blogger
:)
Which title and url do you want me to add?


May be you will also like my blog, and that you will
want to support the cause the blog supports:"restoring
Love". You can also add a link in your blog.
www.restoringlove.com

Do not hesitate to give me your opinion and feedback,


:)



Kisses and Hughs



Erik