Thursday, November 29, 2007

Stella's Gettin Her Groove Back

I'm proud of myself this week. Over the past month or so, I completely fell off the going to the gym wagon. And I was doing so well too, averaging about 4 times a week. And that was good for me . . . usually it was 2, maybe three times a week.

Well, I'm proud of myself because I've gone 3 times already this week, with plans on going Saturday . . . which will make 4 times for me this week. I actually might try and go right after work tomorrow for a cardio work out or something.

I'm already feeling sore after tonight. But that is OK, because I love feeling sore after a gym work out. It makes me feel like I'm making progress. My quads will definitely be sore tomorrow. I did three sets of 12, 310 lbs on the leg press. I know, I know . . . I'm strong like bull. lol

My goal isn't to become this muscle Adonis. I'm just looking to tone up . . .especially my tummy. I'll do it . . .

No comments: