Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Content or Masked Bitterness?

I'm not sure if I should declare myself "content" or if its really just bitterness hiding behind a mask. But for the first time in my life, or young adult life, I feel content and happy with being a single guy. Now, some of you reading this right now are choking and/or having a heart attack. Maxi? Foxi? I'll give you a few to bring it together . . . .

....
....

Feeling better now? Have you stopped laughing? Ok, good. Allow me to continue.

I just don't feel interested in dating at all. It's a strange feeling too because usually I don't feel this way. And if I did feel this way in any form, it was usually followed with "all men suck blah blah blah". And I'm not saying that either. I'm more like "ehh, don't really feel motivated".

I don't have the motivation, interest or even feel the need for it. I mean yeah, I do feel content. Strange for me to say that, but I do.

Wow, I'm having a hard time articulating this in writing! lol More on this later.