Monday, July 23, 2007

This Weeks Desktop Favorite








In keeping with tradition of posting wicked hot guys, here is this weeks desktop favorite.  He's one fine male specimen.  Meet David Boreanaz.  David currently stars on the show Bones and is probably most famous from his roles on Buffy The Vampire Slayer and Angel.  He's on some show on the WE network (you know that Lifetime alternative type network).  I don't know what its called.
Just look at this guy.  He's very sexy . . . striking good looks, stocky frame, smile . . . dam!  I'm gonna go and drool you feel free to do the same mmmkay?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bleh. I had a crush on him when I was 16. I'm over it.

So how did you like Seattle? Not sure if you've been here before... At least you were here for the warm weather. Right now it's rainy, but still in the mid-70's.