Thursday, July 19, 2007

Holy Shit!

Holy shit, I got 8 hours of sleep last night!  Fucking amazing!

Thank you Ambien!  We'll be lovah's now!  Let's just hope I don't wake up in the middle of the night and sleep walk into the kitchen and cook a full meal . . . and eat it myself!  Apparently that has happened to people before.  Alas, I don't have much for food in my fridge.  

Well, its Thursday and its strange.  I'm not going out tonight.  I can only think of about 1 or 2 times since May that I haven't gone out (gotta love having Friday's off!).  But, I really need to stay in tonight 1.) I'll save some $$$ and 2.) I really need to rest up and just chill.  It's totally Ok to take a night off!

So, I'm definitely feeling a little better today.  Amazing what a little rest can do.  I really think that going home this past weekend didn't help me that much.  I always feel out of place at home except for when I stay at my bro's place.  I mean my parents act as if I'm straight and hope that some day I'll come home with a girl.  Riiigggghhhhtttt.  Apparently their smoking crack, cuz that will never happen.  It's pretty frustrating.

Back to the regular biz tomorrow kids.

No comments: