Sunday, June 24, 2007

Weekend Update

The weekend has come and gone and boy am I tired. I had a great weekend too.

Btw, loving the new MacBook. I keep forgetting that I have a laptop now and that I can sit on the couch, type this and chill. Love wireless!

But anyway, Friday night was pretty chill. I hung out with Tom and Sam, had some dinner and a few martinis. Nothing to big but it was a good time.

Saturday I went to the beach and got some much needed color. It was windy at the beach and every time the sun went behind the clouds (which was often), I froze... I swear my nipples could cut glass! But a beautiful beach day none the less. Hit the gym later on in the day and did the work out that my personal trainer put together for me. Its a great workout. I'm definitely sore today and I love it!

Saturday night was good . . . went to a friends party. Good times!

And well its Sunday and I've done just about nothing. Sooo tired. Took a nap, watched some TV, went to gay church and been watching some more TV and IMin. Just the way I like Sundays...quiet, chill, and relaxing. Work tomorrow...ugh!

I might end up in Connecticut next weekend for a family 4th of July picnic. Not sure if I'm going to be able to pull it off or not, but we'll see. I have to work on Saturday. I do want to go in a way because we don't always have a lot of family functions and its always good to go. My bro and sister in law pointed that out to me....I think they just want me to come down because they miss me. hehe

Have a great week!

No comments: