Sunday, May 6, 2007

Work Sucks

I'm going to bitch and complain about work ok?

For those who do not know, I work at a University in Boston. I know, there are a lot but you'll have to figure that out for yourself.

Anyway, I'm at work right now...kinda bored because well I just don't want to be here at ALL! And I've worked the past two weekends. I kinda feel like I don't have a life at all. I haven't been out in three weeks! I feel like a loser but I'm not. I actually don't need to go out every weekend.

But anyway, I'm really starting to get sick of whiny, entitled, rich, and spoiled students who are use to getting everything they want handed to them. What ever happened to hard work? I really need to find myself something new in the career area.

But anyway, I have a date tomorrow night. Pretty cool guy, looking forward to meeting up with him for the first time. He's 25, from California, MBA student at Harvard, cute, wicked smart etc. We were suppose to get together last Monday night but I ended up having to work late (surprise, I know). So tomorrow will be the night. I'm looking forward to it. I'm on this kick that I need to do more to try and meet guys....need to expand my social network too. So this is a start! I'll provide more details about it tomorrow night after we met up.

Going to Connecticut next weekend. Probably just for one night. I'm picking up my car from my parents house. I miss driving Gizmo! I'll probably stay at my bro's house. Always enjoy hanging out with him and my sis-in-law. They're the best. Oh and its Mother's Day (gays, don't forget about mama!) so we'll take her and my grandmother out for dinner somewhere I'm sure.

Well that's about it for today.

No comments: