Monday, March 19, 2007

It's Been A While!

Hey bloggies! Well, it has been a little while since I've posted and updated you on my life. I really do need to do a better job with this. So my promise to you is - at least one "good" post and a desktop favorite a week. Anything else is just an extra special gift mmkay?

Ok, sooo, the fam, or some of them for that matter came up to visit this past weekend. They were suppose to be here on Friday night but that wench mother nature decided she wanted to blast the northeast with one more snow storm. And she is back at it as it is snowing as I type this.

Moving on, so they came up on Saturday instead. The boyfriend however was able to make it to beantown...so we had a great evening together. Dinner and wine too! ;-)

So everyone showed up . . . 6 people for a drunken slumber party! Woo hoo! We pretty much just hung out throughout the afternoon...had a few drinks and just chatted. Grabed some take out from the Cheesecake Factory (its a novelty for those CT folks) and so began the festivities.

See, the plan was to take everyone to Jacques in Bay Village, Boston. Jacques is a drag bar where they do awesome drag shows. I've been many times and always had a kick ass time.
Everyone had a great time! I took a lot of great pics too!

2 comments:

T.S. said...

Hey Hot Potato,

Just wanted to let you know that I'm going to be starting a new and much more public blog soon. I'll shoot you the link once it's actually, officially up with something written in it and not just a blank template.

For now, just...hi. :)
~T to the S

Anonymous said...

fun night was had by all!!
xoxo