Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Nothing New

It's Wednesday already - Woo Hoo! Hump day! Nothing new on my front. Survived Valentine's day/Single Awareness Day without an issue. Pretty happy about that. I just reminded myself how much money I'd save and how I wouldn't have to deal with an ungrateful puss later on in the night. Double win for me!

I feel stuck in this rut of course and just want to move on and OUT! But can't because finding a new place to live in Boston is dam near impossible. Several factors complicate this - 1.) Have a dog. Not everyone wants to live with one or will rent to an owner of one, 2.) I'm car-less at the moment which means I need to live near the red or orange lines to get to work, 3.) Budget - need to sell a kidney to afford rent, 4.) Finding normal roommates.

I know I'll feel better once I move out. That way I don't need to see the ex every day and can finally get some sort of closure to this mess. I'm afraid it probably won't be until April or May at this point when students begin leaving Boston and apartments open up.

*sigh* can't wait for 2011 to be over because this year fucking sucks!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Keep your chin up! Things have a way of coming together. Even if you have to tough it out a while longer, it's better than living on the street. Keep us posted, I for one am interested!