Monday, April 20, 2009

Weekend Update

I'm not tired tonight and just can't sleep. Any way, since I can't sleep I'll just update you on my weekend.

T and I went back to Connecticut this weekend to baby sit my niece. My bro booked us in October of last year (something like that). We were more than happy to say yes! Words cannot express how much I love this kid! She is so precious and such a little angel! She loves to be held so she slept pretty much on me or T all day. And of course, all a 2 month old does is just sleep, eat, require changing and repeat. But it was great just to spend time with her none the less.

Tomorrow is Patriot's Day in Massachusetts. It's a day that commemorates the Battles of Lexington and Concord and the start of the American Revolution. It's a state holiday and I'm off from work. Woo hoo! It's also the 113th running of the Boston Marathon. Which reminds me, how will I get to my gym . . . the marathon shuts Boylston St. down.

No comments: