Sunday, April 6, 2008

I Quit!

Today, I received my official offer letter from my future employer putting my job in writing! Yay! I've been waiting to receive this for sometime now. And with this, I officially quit my job today! WOO HOO! I admit, it was a bit anxiety provoking. I realized how much I am changing my life and that shit will be happening rather quickly. Oh well, this is what I wanted and I'm excited for the new opportunity!

Oh and just in case you were wondering, no apartment yet.

My weekend began on Thursday night after a punishing work out with Maxi pad. Maxi has been growing his hair out for sometime now. It began looking like an ever growing squirrels nest. On a whim, he decided to shave his head. Yours truly utilized his cutting skills and shaved that shit off. It looked like a squirrel exploded in my sink. But Maxi, it does look good and be glad I didn't carve my initials into the back of your head.

Went out on Thursday and Friday night . . . not much to report there . . .more of the same old shit type stuff.

5 comments:

Alpha Omega said...

What an awesome feeling for you!!! Congratulations on the new adventure in life.

Now question...how do I do the cool cartoon avatar and get it in my profile?

Cheers!!

Chup-Chup said...

is the hot guy going to work with u?
in any case i wish u the best in this new phase in ur life!

RAD said...

Best wishes in this new adventure! Change is good!

justabamaguy said...

Hey congrats on the new job!! I found your blog from the favorite of Alpha Omega shown above. It's a good read. I'd like to add your blog to my favorite list with your permission. You can check out mine too if you'd like.

Anonymous said...

Having a job that you like, makes it so worth while to get out of bed in the morning. Of course, getting a larger paycheck can help as well! :)

I hope that you enjoy your new job!