Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Weekend Update

This past weekend wasn't to bad. I was visiting family in Connecticut for most of it as it was Easter.

Went out to Estate on Thursday night with Maxi pad. I'm really not much of a fan of this place anymore, not sure why, but it bores me. But we did have a good time from what I remember. Yeah, Thursday night I finally got to celebrate the new job. We started with some cheap champagne. I ended up leaving my ATM card there . . . opps!

On Friday my brother and sister in law came into Boston because they just bought a dog from Texas and the little puppy was flying into Logan airport. His name is Jackson . . . he is the cutest mini Schnauzer I've ever seen! Adorable! He's my 4 legged nephew.

Went to CT that night with them and ran a bunch of errands and visited with people on Saturday and had Easter dinner with the fam on Sunday. Dinner was great, I had a good time and it was good to see my grandparents.

That was really my weekend, quite uneventful, I know. I'll blog about some deeper shit tomorrow night, time for bed.

1 comment:

Alpha Omega said...

It is nice to have these types of days as it makes the other stuff that much more fun.

Cheers...M