Friday, September 14, 2007

Kathy Griffen is a Goddess, Leave Her Alone!

Sorry, I will not record a video screaming like an insane queen (see previous post) about this bullshit surrounding Kathy Griffen saying "Jesus Suck It" when she won an Emmy for her kick ass show Kathy Griffen - My Life on the D List. I'm a huge fan! She's just awesome.

Here is what she said:

"A lot of people come up here and thank Jesus for this award. I want you to know that no one had less to do with this award than Jesus...Suck it, Jesus. This award is my God now."

Ok, it was a joke people, get over it! You can't even begin to compare her to anyone else who has said something "offensive" (there words, not mine). Go Google the video.

Don Imus - wasn't joking, and has always been a racist
Isaiah Washington - wasn't joking when he called TR Knight a fag
The Dude from Seinfeld - he wasn't joking either even thought it was during his stand up routine. He was just angry that a black man was mocking him during his horrible act.

What she said was not anti-catholic, anti-Christian etc. People need to take the context in which things are said instead of applying a one size fits all cookie cutter to ever situation.

And I don't care of you disagree either . . . Kathy is still a goddess and as one of "her gays", being a fan, I'll still stick with her. Congrats on the Emmy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A joke, huh? Well, I guess we'll all have to wait until we stand before the King of Glory and see if He's laughing. My guess is that He's not going to find the humor in it either.