Friday, April 20, 2007

Sick!

Blah...

I'm not sleepy and I'm sick. So I'll blog.

I woke up this morning with about 2 hours of sleep with the most awful body aches, sore throat, light headed and with a fever.

I tried forever to get a doctors appointment but my doc's office said nothing until Monday. Well, I'm glad I didn't wait. I went to the walk in clinic at Mass General Hospital and got treated. I have strep throat and had a 104 degree fever! I almost fell out of my chair.

However, I will be on the road to fabulousness very soon. I'm on some antibiotics and Tylenol with codeine for the body aches. That shit rocks! Makes me feel like a million bucks.

I just need to keep myself occupied. I was out of work today and will be tomorrow too. Then theirs the weekend too. My fag hag will be away in California. But, the weather is suppose to be getting much better here. 70s this weekend after feeling like January in April. I'm sure I'll find something to do outside.

No comments: