Friday, December 29, 2006

Frustrated

Ok, I'm sorry but I must put my positive attitude to rest (hehe) . . .

I'm really at the point where I hate men in Boston.... I really fucking do! I think they're looking for a 12 on a scale of 1 to 10 . . .and a 12 doesn't exist . . . but they keep fuckin looking for that 12!

And I have to say, I hate feeling this way, but my efforts, which always seem to be frutile get me no where . . . so its like how can one continue to maintain an attitude that is positive? If I sat in my apartment every hour than I could justify this but I don't . . . I mean . . . fat/skinny, ugly or gorgeous . . . people have MUCH better fuckin luck than I and I'm really fuckin sick of it.

Sorry, I know I'm having a pity party right now . . . but feel like my efforts just leave me right back to the same dam place all the time. People really need to get off there fuckin high horses around here because you're not the shit you think you are! But then again most have their head so far stuck up there ass that they couldn't see straight if they tried. UGH! I hate feeling this way because I try so hard to keep myself away from this "nasty ass" mentality but usually get thrust right back into it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think that clearly the solution would be for you to move to DC.

Lucie said...

NYC gay life is not so much hotter Vic! But I agree with Lex, that DC is a hot place... I am thinking of moving there next summer and stirring up some democratic trouble... wanna take a leap and join this gay Crusade?